- van Maastricht, L., Zee, T., Krahmer, E., & Swerts, M. (submitted). The interplay of prosodic cues in a second language.
- van Maastricht, L., Zee, T., Krahmer, E., & Swerts, M. (2017). L1 perceptions of L2 prosody: The interplay between intonation, rhythm, and speech rate and their contribution to accentedness and comprehensibility. Proc. Interspeech 2017, 364-368. PDF
- Zee, T., & Sebregts, K. (2016, April). Yorkshire assimilation at the interface. Paper presented at the 7th Northern Englishes Workshop, Edinburgh, UK. PDF
- Zee, T., Bentum, M., Nijveld, A., & Ernestus, M. (2017, June). The influence of acoustically manipulated perceptual distance on exemplar effects. Poster session presented at the Conversational Speech and Lexical Representations Workshop, Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
- Zee, T. (2017). The influence of acoustically manipulated similarity on exemplar effects (Master’s thesis). PDF
- Zee, T. (2015). Yorkshire assimilation: An experimental Investigation of Gradient Phonological Alternation (Bachelor’s thesis). PDF
- Zee, T. (2017). The relationship between turn-final eye gaze and floor transfer offset. Unpublished manuscript. PDF
- Zee, T. (2016). Revisiting Yorkshire assimilation. Transactions of the Yorkshire Dialect Society 2015, 34-46.